Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Go to Guidelines for Authors.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection) (Official Journal of the European Union) hereinafter the GDPR and in connection with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018 item 1000), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Institute of Polish Language of the Polish Academy of Sciences, al. Adama Mickiewicza 31, 31-120 Kraków.
- The Data Protection Officer has been appointed at the Institute, contact with the Inspector at email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of carrying out the publishing process and disseminating the publication.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is Art. Art. 6 clause 1 point a and art. 6 clause 1 b GDPR.
- Providing your personal data is:
- voluntary when using the content of open access journals deposited on the journal's OJS platform
- a prerequisite if you want to participate in the electronic publishing process, including:
- depositing texts for publication with authors' rights,
- conducting work related to the functions of: editor, section editor, technical editor, reviewer, DTP specialist, indexer, proofreader, journal manager, subscription manager, marketing manager,
- creating an account with reader's rights in order to obtain information from publishers and editors about newly published numbers and articles.
Personal data of potential authors whose texts have not been accepted for publication may be deleted by the administrator 2 years after the editorial decision not to publish.
Reader's personal data may be deleted by the Administrator at any time after prior request from the user.
- Your personal data will be processed on behalf of the data controller by authorized employees only for the purpose referred to in paragraph 3.
- Your data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes and required by law.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to external entities except in cases provided for by law
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to access your data,
- the right to rectify them if they are inconsistent with the actual state,
- the right to delete them, limit processing as well as transfer data - in cases provided for by law,
- the right to object to data processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.